The latest industry report on Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs [NSAIDs] Market provides comprehensive valuable insights on the market development activities demonstrated by industry players, growth opportunities and market sizing for Telehealth, complete with analysis by key segments, leading and emerging players, and geographies. The report is titled “Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Disease Indication (Arthritis, Migraine, Ophthalmic Diseases, and Others), By Route of Administration (Oral, and Parenteral), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy Retail Pharmacy, and Online Pharmacy), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”
The global non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) market size stood at USD 15.58 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 24.35 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
The report on Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs [NSAIDs] Market size analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favourable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
Drivers & Restraints
Chronic pain causes a major health and economic burden owing to the loss of productivity and treatment cost. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are primarily used for the treatment of pain and inflammation. The rising prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, migraine, and others is increasing the uptake of these drugs. With the increasing number of prescriptions, these have become the most commonly used drugs across the globe.
Key players covered in the global Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs [NSAIDs] Market research report:
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Zyla Life Sciences
- Horizon Therapeutics plc
Why choose our report?
- Latest Technical Advancements
- Comprehensive Report
- Historical and Current Scenario
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Extensive Product Offering
- Strong Industry Focus
- Growth Dynamics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Robust Research Methodology
What Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs [NSAIDs] Market Report Provides:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs [NSAIDs] Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications, and manufacturing technology.
- The report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2013-2018 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates the market development trends of the Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs [NSAIDs] Market in 2022.
This report focuses on Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs [NSAIDs] Market Size, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global market presented in the report. This section sheds light on the sales growth of different regional and country-level markets.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.